Sunday, October 24, 2010

Grandpa's 90th Birthday Party and Football and General Conference Weekend!

Several weeks ago Travis and I traveled on up to good old Cache Valley for some good family fun. On Friday night we went to the Utah State vs. BYU game ... which by the way was hilarious ... for Utah State fans. My Dad, my Uncle Vance and cousin Jeff and Corey and Michael all went with us to the game. It was a lot of fun!





On Saturday we watched General Conference which was amazing as always at Grandma and Grandpa Hendricksons House. In between sessions I ran around Preston getting supplies for Grandpa Winn's 90th Birthday party. He totally enjoyed his party! I also got him a BIG singing card and as soon as he opened it and it started singing he jumped up from his chair and started doing a little  "jig". It was hilarious! 




 
After the party, the boys all went to Priesthood session and I hung out with some of the girls at Grandpa Winn's house and then went and visited with Grandma Hendrickson. It was a great family weekend and we all had a good time and a good break from Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment