Monday, November 8, 2010

Schraft Annual Barrel Racing

 Travis' Aunt and Uncle, Justa and Tim Schraft, held their Annual Barrel Racing Party a couple of weeks ago. All of Travis' little cousins seem to know how to ride dirt bikes and how to do the barrel racing contests on the dirt bikes and the 4-wheelers. It was very fun to hang out with the family and watch all the little kids (and some adults) do the barrel racing.
After things calmed down a bit Travis was determined to show me how to ride a bike. I have always been very anti-motor bikes but for some reason Travis has definitely changed that in me. I now know how to ride a bike with a clutch and everything. Still a little shaky but I do have to agree with Travis and say that it is VERY fun and exhilarating!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment