Tuesday, November 23, 2010

6 Months!

Travis and I have now been married for 6 months! That's crazy! The last 6 months have gone by way to fast! It's definitely been a great 6 months though! I had to work on our actual 6 month day and we were going to go on a date Thursday night to make up for it, but we forgot it was Amber's (Travis' sister) Birthday. So, instead we went out to eat with Travis' family for her birthday dinner which was very fun and always entertaining! ;) After dinner, the waiter brought out a cake for Amber for her birthday but little did I know, he also had a cake for Travis and I for our Anniversary! It was so cute and I was very surprised!  I actually thought Travis forgot about it but nope! Thank you Travis!! And thank you for an amazing 6 months thus far! :)

4 comments:

  1. you better be freaking happy because he's taking up all of MY time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are too cute! we should all get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 6 months!!! i can't believe it has already been that long! i feel like i was just at your wedding! what a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete