Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Utah Jazz Game!!

Last weekend my family took a quick trip up to Utah and Idaho for the Utah Jazz Basketball game! It was so much fun! We got there early and took some pictures and while we were doing that I took a picture of the Bear (Utah Jazz's mascot), and he motioned for me to come down to the court where he was. I quickly gave Mathew the camera and ran down there. The bear grabbed my arm and pulled me across the court to the middle of the court so that Mathew could take a couple pictures of me and the Bear! So cool!!! It was a lot of fun and extremely LOUD!





Headed to the middle of the court!


Getting Started ...

 Before the Jump Ball ...

The Opponents ... San Antonio Spurs             

   Our Favorite Player! D-Will!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment